Here’s the step-by-step guide to getting Bluehost hosting, if you are from India
Note: Some of the links on this page are affiliate links. I’d get a small commission if you sign-up/buy via these link with no extra cost for you. If you don’t want me to get the money, you can directly visit the website and buy. I’d still recommend them.
- Go to BlueHost and click on “Get Started Now” button:
If for some reason, the button is not available at some future point in time you can follow the following procedure:
Hover over to Hosting on the Navigation bar.
On the drop-down panel that appears, click on shared hosting under Linux hosting.
And you’ll be taken to the same page:
- Once, you’re on that page – you can browse through the entire page to see what plans are available, what features will be provided, etc.
- Okay, a quick note here: I’m from India and hence I am redirected to the bluehost.in domain. If you are from a country for which BlueHost has a separate domain you could be redirected to that site like www.bluehost.uk maybe. But the things will be pretty much same to set-up.
- Once, you’ve gone through the features (if at all you wanted to) – to proceed you have to select a plan from these 3:
On top of that, if you can see something like this…
Well, it’s an option to choose the location of your servers. If you are from India, but the majority of your audience is from the US, you ought to choose US hosting else you can go with IN hosting.
- Once you’ve done that – you can buy whichever plan you prefer by clicking on “buy now”.
- Once you do that you’ll be presented with a pop-up. There you’ll have to add your domain name. If you’ve already registered your domain name with GoDaddy or some other domain registrar, just enter your name under “I already have a domain name”, else you will have to register it first with BlueHost and then proceed. For which click on “I want to buy a new Domain name”. After entering your domain name, click on “Continue to Checkout”.
- This will be followed by; if you enter a domain name you’ve already registered for elsewhere.
Otherwise, you’ll see the following screen. Click on select, only after checking if you’ve entered your domain name right.
And then click on checkout to proceed.
- Once you’ve excluded the unwanted stuff like these you can proceed. (You can buy that now if you have the cash. Of course, it can be bought anytime later)
Quickly create your account on BlueHost. This will be followed by the payment details. You’ll be asked to fill in a form seeking some personal information and boom you’re done.
Let me Know!
In the comments section below, if you’re facing any problem.